Los Molinos School in search of Language teacher
- Ability to generate enthusiasm in the classroom by fostering a lively learning environment
- Great motivational skills to encourage students to achieve their highest potential
- Excellent organization, communication and planning skills
- High adaptation skills to work successfully with peers and students
- Familiarity with the commonest digital platforms used in the teaching-learning process
- Familiarity with Cambridge English Exams
- Teacher Training College degree.
- Teacher Training College student.
- Part time
- Buenos Aires / Munro
If you want to be part of a team devoted to helping young learners of the English language achieve their academic goals, do not hesitate and join us.
Our DNA is not in the things we do but in the people who do it
[contact-form-7 id=”10041″ title=”asdfasdf”]
If you are interested in this search we ask you to complete your data