Los Molinos School in search of Economic Teacher.
- Ability to generate enthusiasm in the classroom by fostering a lively learning environment
- Great motivational skills to encourage students to achieve their highest potential
- Excellent organization, communication and planning skills
- High adaptation skills to work successfully with peers and students
- Bachelor of Economics /undergraduate Economics student.
- Bachelor’s degree in education with a specialization in Economics.
- Teacher Training College degree / Teacher Training College student OR C2 Proficiency (CPE) / C1 Advanced (CAE) language level with proved knowledge on the subject.
- Part time
- Buenos Aires – Munro
If you want to be part of a team devoted to helping young learners of the English language achieve their academic goals, do not hesitate and join us.
Our DNA is not in the things we do but in the people who do it
Si estas interesado en esta búsqueda te pedimos que completes tus datos